Sawgrass™ Ink is different and is created purely for sublimation and Sawgrass™ printers.
The Sawgrass SG500 or SG1000 comes with SubliJet UHD, a 4-color ink set perfect for all hard and soft polyester substrates. The dedicated team of PhD chemists continually test and refine the Sawgrass™ sublimation inks, which are manufactured 100% in the USA.
Creating the perfect formula for sublimation ink takes time, patience and expertise. It demands the best raw materials, and an in-depth understanding of their properties. Sawgrass™ is proud to have a research and development team that fine-tunes the inks specifically to Sawgrass™ printers, to provide their users with unparalleled efficiency, vibrancy and quality.
Sawgrass™ makes their inks from scratch. They start with the finest dye powder and mill each dye colour individually with dispersing agents to make concentrates. These concentrates are used to target inks with optimal printing properties. Once their chemists are satisfied, the ink recipes are tested thoroughly by their US-based Quality Control team and scaled up for full manufacturing.
Sawgrass™ takes ink seriously. Every single batch of ink that they produce, is tested and only released once it meets the Sawgrass™ stringent QC standards.
Sawgrass™ Print Manager
Sawgrass Print Manager is a sophisticated colour management software for your Sawgrass SG500 or SG1000 printer and is designed to make things easy with simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls.
It is a free downloadable software and the latest version is always available for download online for Sawgrass printers.
Why Sawgrass™ Print Manager?
- Smart Folders - save folders with different settings or simply drag and drop graphics to quickly initiate the print function.
- Custom Paper Sizes - it comes with the most common sizes in the industry, but you can also set up and save your own sizes.
- Multiple Colour Profiles - Thirteen colour profiles to support multiple surfaces from ceramic, wood, textile and more, leading to optimal colour output.
- Print From Popular Software - You can print through Sawgrass Print Manager from popular graphics programs such as Adobe, Corel and more.
- Flexible File Formats - SPM works with several popular graphic file formats including: .jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif, .sgz, and .pdf.