Wood Burning Gel/Paste - TorchPaste
Introducing the original and still the best wood burning gel – Torchpaste ™.
Superior quality wood burning gel giving you the best results and the longest shelf life, no wonder it’s recommended by both Cricut and Silhouette Cameo users.
Wood Burning - An Extra Money Maker
Often, we get asked, is there some way of etching wood? There is a demand in the corporate and gift markets for wooden products which look like they were laser engraved with a logo or message. Up to now, you could do a transfer, though that has been difficult as different woods give different results or you could laser engrave but laser engravers are expensive.
The Solution? TorchPaste™
Anyone with a vinyl cutter and a heat gun or heat press can use these items together with Torchpaste ™ to burn designs into wooden items. With this wood-burning paste, you can produce a truly professional result with very little effort. This opens a whole new profitable market. For more intricate designs a screen-printed template can also be used.
What about the competition?
We have tried a number of competitive products many of which are cheaper than Torchpaste ™ but we found:
- Shelf life was not nearly as long
- The burn was not nearly so black (see the pic below).
- The gel would start peeling off the product sometimes very quickly.
See https://torchpaste.com for more info.
The Original and still the best wood-burning gel imported from the USA
- This product has the longest shelf life and best adhesion of any of the wood-burning gels we’ve tested
- A little goes a very long way
- Google them and you will see that they are the gold standard of wood-burning gels. Their website is torchpaste.com